A mind-boggling 314 bottles of nail polish live in my house. Somehow they just keep creeping in!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hello? Can you hear me?

So, I just found out, that due to an unfortunate issue, 90% of my RSS subscribers haven't been receiving any of my posts! O.O The horror!

I think I've resolved the issue.

If anybody sees this, would you be so kind as to comment? Especially if you're one of the 90% who hasn't been getting anything from me?

Thank you so much!

Maria

Edited to add: OMG. It appears to have just sent out my 14 last blog posts?! If that is true, I do apologize for flooding your reader!

6 comments:

  1. For the longest time all I could see was your VERY first blog post, but now I seeeeee this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you now! I like Julie was only able to see your first post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope still struggling got an email today but definately not up to date will try various things this end

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could go to the doctor and get a prescription to fix it. That said, what do you do when that fails? play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love your comments, and will try to reply to all of them!