A mind-boggling 314 bottles of nail polish live in my house. Somehow they just keep creeping in!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fantastic Nail Polish Deal!

Hi all,

I just had to share this one, nobody told me to do this, I just wanted to share the deal :)

Savemore.com is a coupon site like groupon.  I've used this site before, it is reputable.  The first time you sign up for the site, you get a $10 credit in your account.  Today's deal is $15 for $30 worth or $19 for $40 worth at beautyofasite.com!  If you use the signup credit, that means only FIVE dollars for $30 worth or NINE dollars for $40 worth!  And the voucher can be used toward the shipping price!  This is a good site, with OPI, Orly, CND, Poshe, Seche, China Glaze, Zoya, and Essie (including Luxeffects)!

Click here to check it out: http://svmr.co/HhFX  (this deal is in the right sidebar)

Wow.  I only wish I could buy more than one voucher!  With my voucher, I'm spending $9 total for 2 china glaze, 2 OPI, and Essie Shine of the Times

Maria

1 comment:

Hi! I love your comments, and will try to reply to all of them!